Topic- Shit regarding my writing madness.
If you've read my novels from both of my Series MC Chronicles and the newest series Corrupt Chaos.
Here are a few things I'm sure y'all have noticed.
They are vastly different in tone.
Wanna know why?
Most MC books out there focus solely on the 1% clubs and their illegal activities. In reality that's not how bikers are. There are a percentage of those who live that lifestyle- 1%ers is deemed that way for a reason- even the patch that they wear on their vest shows that. The other 99% ride for the love of it and the camaraderie- most MC (motorcycle club), RC (riding club) and Weekend Warriors all fit into this 99% category. So when you are reading a biker book- Remember, most of the time you're reading about Outlaw 1% clubs. Not your average biker.
-MC Chronicles series focuses on the 1% side of things mostly from a woman's perspective. It's raw and fucked up. It's not for the faint of heart and it's not for those who want all fucking hearts and flowers. It's written the way it is for a reason. It's to give insight into a lifestyle many never get to.
-Corrupt Chaos series focuses on those 99% of other Bikers.- The Corrupt Chaos MC is a club that does it for the love of riding and family. There are hundreds of police, veteran and other MC clubs all over the World. The Corrupt Chaos MC is a group of like minded men who served in the Armed Forces and now spend their time in a different kind of brotherhood.
Lachlan from Beyond Her Words is Navy Veteran and you will get to know more about each brother as each series goes along.
As an author and someone versed in biker life I wanted to write 2 different series focusing on 2 different types of bikers. 1 to give you the insight of what it's like to be in a 1% club and the other to shed light on the more average side of bikers.
I think people get this fucked up thought in their head that biker=bad and that they're all bad guys. It's not that way in the least bit. So I am writing 2 separate series to possibly dispel some of those ridiculous notions. I guess it's my own way of trying to cut some of the ignorance in world.